Getting ready for your own Halloween Ball?
Can’t wait for Lythgoe Family Panto’s A CINDERELLA CHRISTMAS this December?
Get inspired by these Cinderella Halloween Pumpkin Carriages!
5. Pumpkin Carriage Fields Forever – This Cinderella Pumpkin Carriage is equipped with a dreamy field of mini-pumpkins so cute – we can hardly handle it!
Design courtesy of mom4real.com
4. Color Me Cindy - This carriage is full of all the color, glam, and bedazzled goodness Cinderella would want when rolling up to her Halloween Ball.
Design courtesy of herecomethegirlsblog.com
3. Cinderella Chic - Inspired by the below Hallmark ad, pumpkin connoisseur (and mighty mom!) Project: Mommie puts a gold spin on this pumpkin carriage classic.
Design courtesy of ProjectMommie.Blogspot,com
2. The Vintage Twist – This vintage take on Cinderella’s Carriage is perfect for those feeling the Christmas spirit in October & November.
Design courtesy of VintageStorehouse.com
1. The Classic Low-Rider – Admist the wonders of Autumn lies this beautious, classic pumpkin carriage that will make anyone feel like royalty!
Design courtesy of TotallyEileen.Blogspot.com
The Pasadena Playhouse Presents
Lythgoe Family Panto’s
December 8 – January 8, 2017